Position: Sr. JDE Analyst
Company: 4Front Engineered Solutions Inc.
Job site address: 1612 Hutton Drive, Suite #140, Carrollton, Texas – 75006
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent IT Systems work experience;
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT/systems application;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in OneWorld;
- Minimum 8 years of practical experience implementing or supporting a JD Edwards environment;
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting JDE Distribution functionality in manufacturing or distribution business environment;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance, Distribution, and Manufacturing Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Sales Order, and Purchase Order Management; and
- Must have knowledge of the AS/400 platform (DB2/RPG).
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
4Front Engineered Solutions Inc. is seeking a talented JDE Analyst to join our application support team. The candidate will be responsible for the daily functioning of JD Edwards OneWorld System. You will work with production problems, educate the business on how the system can be used, and relate functionality to business objectives. This position requires the candidate to employ a range of skill sets for defining user requirements, solution delivery, documenting specifications and design reviews, assisting in the development of project plans, testing modifications and core functionality, integration of various business process improvements and/or system implementations into the user production environment, tracking all production issues and solutions, and assisting in the prioritization process of all service requests. Additionally, the candidate will work closely with team leaders in the areas of business process evaluation, requirements gathering, problem determinations, and resolution and reporting.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume and work samples to Tony.email@example.com. No Walk Ins Please.